Metro Alarm & Lock can recommend and install an access control solution that is easy to implement, easy to maintain, and easy to use.
The Minnesota Attorney General is warning people to beware of locksmith scams. According to the Attorney General’s official website, “Locksmith scams use Internet ads and phone listings to appear like local mom-and-pop shops, using names of local towns, local phone numbers and addresses, or ads claiming they’ve been ‘part of the community’ for ‘over 30 years.’ Instead, these outfits operate out-of-state call centers that forward your information to local ‘contractors.’
Nobody understands the security needs of your business better than you do. Of course your first and foremost concern is ensuring a safe environment for both employees and guests, but how do you know if you have the right security system in place? Answering the following questions may indicate if it is time to consider upgrading:
- Route Optimization — With the help of GPS tracking data, you can identify the best and shortest routes and that saves both time and money.
- Reduced Operating Expenses — Reduce fuel usage and vehicle wear from driver behavior, engine idling, etc.
- Reduced maintenance costs – Monitor vehicle diagnostics, fuel level indicators, engine temperature indicator, engine oil, and the overall health of your vehicle, so you know when service is needed without taking your vehicle out of service for a routine inspection.
- Reduced insurance costs – Many insurance companies provide special discounts on vehicles that are equipped with GPS tracking systems. Premiums may be reduced by as much as 35%!
- Manage your field staff and drivers – GPS fleet management systems allow you to monitor the driving behavior of individuals, so you can manage each driver more effectively. You can pull up the data obtained from the GPS tracking system, analyze it and take corrective actions whenever necessary.
- Competitive Advantage – Showing the benefits of fleet tracking software can be a sales advantage when selling new accounts or renewing existing contracts.
To learn more about the advantages a GPS fleet management system would offer your business, call Metro Alarm & Lock.