Metro Alarm & Lock is excited to announce new products available with the DMP Control Panel. Please contact us for more details!
Virtual Keypad for the DMP Control Panel
Managing your office and employees’ security is good business!
The Virtual Keypad™ provides Apple® iPhone/iPad and Android™ owners with the ability to access a number of security system keypad functions remotely via cellular or network connection. The app allows users to remotely control lights, thermostats, door locks, appliances, cameras, and more via an easy-to-use interface along with standard features such as arming/disarming, checking status, area arming, and output control.
- Choose your Level of Protection – With options to arm All, Perimeter, or Area, you can have the peace of mind that your investments are well protected.
- Set Alerts you want to Receive – Choose to receive notifications in cases of Alarms, Troubles and Arm/disarms, or get a notification if someone enters a restricted area.
- Users – Add, Remove or Edit Users from your System.
- Manage System Schedule – Schedule Arming/Disarm, doors and other outputs.
- Event History – View Activity, Door Access, Arming/Disarming and Alarms!
- Control Multiple Devices with One Tap – With the Favorites settings, you can group your most-used devices and turn them on or off with a single tap.
- Multiple System Control – Manage multiple locations seamlessly from the same app.
Expanded Commercial Video Options
Video cameras connected to residential and commercial security systems give users a powerful security tool. With cameras, they can check in on their premises at any time, as well as be prompted to determine the situation upon an alarm in the event of an intrusion.To meet our customers’ video surveillance needs, DMP offers a variety of network cameras and network video recorders (NVRs).
Take a look at our selection of SecureCom Video™ products. We’re also happy to offer an expanded selection of commercial video options giving you the flexibility of choice. Please keep in mind, all of our video capabilities are accessible through a single app and browser — the powerful Virtual Keypad™ app or VirtualKeypadAccess.com™. This one app not only gives you accessto your cameras and NVRs, but it also allows you to manage your security system’s intrusion detection and access control!
The Video Doorbell allows you to see, hear, and speak to anyone at your door, anytime and from anywhere using the Virtual Keypad App. The same App that allows you to manage your security system’s intrusion detection and access control.
- 1080P precise clarity
- Pinch-to-Zoom technology for a closer look
- Motion detection regions
- Day/Night video functionality
- Uses existing doorbell power
- Wedge accessories for flexible camera angle to fit entrance layout
- 180-degree field of view
- Two-way full-duplex audio communication
- Motion sensitivity settings